Lean Startup Machine is the world’s leading bootcamp on Lean Startup methodology.
Contrary to popular perception, the phrase “lean startup” implies much more than capital efficiency. It encompasses a paradigm-shifting way of thinking about how to build new companies and products, and how to bring those products to market faster.
As valuable for existing entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs and teams from larger companies, during the three-day workshop attendees use Customer Development and Lean Startup principles to validate an idea for a new product or service.
Over the course of the weekend you will do the following….
- Ideate a startup or work on the one you have now
- Practice Customer Discovery
- Research your Target Market
- Practice Customer Development
- Test your Assumptions in Iterations
- Understand your Business Model
- Iterate and Pivot (when necessary)
- Build something you can Launch
- Present your Validated Learnings
(This is not a hackathon and you do not need to know how to code)
How do we get Lean Startup Machine to Newcastle?
To get Lean Startup Machine confirmed for a future workshop event we need to “Unlock” Newcastle at http://leanstartupmachine.com/unlock/.
Sign up, pass on and promote the link!
Unfortunately we were not able to get the numbers required in time for Lean Startup Machine to commit to an October workshop. However, they are back in the UK in January, so sign up above and let’s see if we can unlock Newcastle for 2013.